Our competitive and engaging internship opportunities provide students with hands-on exposure into the field of clinical mental health counseling and social work. By working aside our devoted professionals, our interns receive a live look into a variety of the services we provide. Also, our interns have the opportunity to receive all the same training as our full-time employees for free!
The Bowen Center provides programming to diverse populations in many different settings. You would find yourself working with adults, adolescents, and children. Some of the settings you might work in include:
- Clients’ homes
- Community settings
- Transitional housing
- Work places
->As an agency that works with a vulnerable demographic of individuals, we require extensive pre-employment background checks that aide in fulfilling our mission to protect our patients, keeping them safe from abuse and harm, by hiring quality and trustworthy staff.
->As a State-Of-the-Art Healthcare Organization and a Federal Contractor Agency – we require all individuals who join Team Bowen to receive a flu shot and COVID vaccine to further protect our staff and the patients we serve. There are options for exemption applications, but approval is not always guaranteed.
- Candidates should fill out the online application and upload a resume.
- Candidate should also upload the school site contract (or course syllabus) with their resume.
- If this document is not uploaded, we will be unable to consider the candidate for an internship.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate college or university program in social work, psychology, counseling, sociology, nursing, or other human services related field.
- Proof of Eligibility to work in the U.S.