Masters Level Counselor/Therapist
This position will be on-site in Wabash County.
The person in this position will work with patients to diagnose and treat mental health and substance use disorders. This includes creating individual treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances and meeting with patients remotely to provide counseling services while conducting ongoing assessments to ensure quality services are being provided and patient is progressing toward their goals.
- Complete collaborative documentation
- Monthly reports
- Attend weekly/monthly team meetings
- Maintaining service hour requirement
- Education: MSW, MS, MA (master's degrees must be license eligible)
- Valid driver’s license and active liability insurance.
- Satisfactory results from criminal background check.
- Must be a minimum 21 years of age.
Unlicensed clinicians will be provided with financial assistance and quality licensed supervision hours in preparation for licensure!
->As a State-Of-the-Art Healthcare Organization and a Federal Contractor Agency – we require all individuals who join Team Bowen to receive a flu shot and COVID vaccine to further protect our staff and the patients we serve. There are options for exemption applications, but approval is not always guaranteed.
->As an agency that works with a vulnerable demographic of individuals, we require extensive pre-employment background checks that aide in fulfilling our mission to protect our patients, keeping them safe from abuse and harm, by hiring quality and trustworthy staff.
Licenses & Certifications