Join an outstanding manufacturing company known for its friendly culture, investment in people, and stable employment. Ford Meter Box is currently accepting resumes for a Facilities Engineer at its Wabash, Indiana location.
The position will be responsible for the following duties:
• The design, supervision, permitting, and cost estimates for all property related construction projects
• Maintaining/improving the condition of company property
• Assist in improving energy needs and utilization
• Working with vendors to obtain new and repair parts for buildings and plant equipment
• Researching equipment upgrades and replacement of material handling, energy, and facility related items
• Managing emergency action program components
• Fostering a safe, clean, and orderly work environment
• Completing work to meet deadlines
The ideal candidate should have a four-year degree in engineering from a college or university with experience in facility engineering and support. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills required.
Resumes and digital portfolios may be sent in a standard email attachment or PDF format to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of resume submissions we are unable to accept office visits, phone calls, or onsite resume submissions.
Ford Meter Box offers competitive compensation and a variety of benefits.
Resumes may be mailed to:
The Ford Meter Box Co., Inc.
PO Box 398
Wabash IN 46992
FORD METER BOX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL EMPLOYMENT DECISIONS WILL BE MADE WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENETIC INFORMATION, DISABILITY OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Ford Meter Box conducts drug screens as a part of the recruiting process