QMA - Qualified Medication Aide
Now Hiring for 2nd shift!!
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we’ll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
QMA - Qualified Medication Aide
Our commitment to our team members:
- Retention Bonus
- PayActiv – Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available – Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Grow your clinical career thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Generous Education Reimbursement for New Nursing Graduates
- RecogNation platform – recognizes employees who embody our Culture of Care by doing the right thing at the right time, the right way for the right reason.
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources available for employees and household family members of employees.
- Employee Referral Program – get paid to refer a friend to join our team
- Pathogen Reducing Air purification devices in corridors and common areas to help combat COVID-19
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by providing them care and compassion.
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- You will the health and well-being our residents by preparing and administering medication in a timely and professional manner.
- Answer call lights, bed/chair sensors, pull-pin alarms, and security care bracelet alarms promptly and courteously.
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
- Successful completion of a state approved training program in medication administration.
- Must complete annual medication evaluation with Registered Pharmacy Consultant or designee.
- Current CPR Certification
- Current active QMA Certification
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members, residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In accordance with our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is essential for our customer’s safety and health. New hires, including rehires, will need to show evidence of full vaccination on or before start or receive their first dose or one dose vaccine prior to start date.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request for their exemption through the process outlined in the electronic onboarding paperwork. Should you have any questions regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Apply Here: QMA (Qualified Medication Aide) | Welcome! (ultipro.com)