ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Following standard work (includes 5S).
- Identifying abnormalities.
- Assist in problem solving.
- Must adhere to all location specific and plant-wide regulations for safety, quality and housekeeping.
- Must complete paperwork as necessary for position.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Good communication skills; and, work in a team environment.
- Must have good judgement and decision making skills.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Knowledge of how to use basic measuring devices.
- Ability to read, understand and follow work instructions; and, to follow directions with attention to detail.
- Ability to operate hand tools.
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs; tolerate repetitive bending and twisting; and, stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in temperatures with variations ranging from approximately 100 degrees in the summer to approximately 65 degrees in the winter.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Experience not necessary but preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.