Effectively carry out the relationship management process by growing market share, broadening revenue mix, retaining customers and managing portfolios.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement an aggressive sales and marketing strategy to develop new and existing relationship, involves:
- Identify and develop prospects into significant new relationship with yearly goals for income production.
- Aggressive sales call plan which aligns with the established goals.
- Cross sell opportunities.
- Ensure bank reporting tool is utilized for reporting progress.
- Provide exceptional customer service. Be responsive, knowledgeable and exceed customer expectations.
- Continually monitor current loans and customer’s credit profile to ensure complete conformity with terms, involves:
- Ensure current credit and financial information is obtained as needed and/or that collateral is adequate.
- Review financials with customers and provide advice as necessary.
- Direct accountability for loss prevention. Determine necessary action to be taken on all loans, includes resolving marginal and delinquent loans.
- Remain cognizant of developing trends.
- Extend credit within assigned limits to commercial customers, includes:
- Interview applicants and obtain information concerning their business needs, abilities and earnings, and assess credit risk.
- Obtain and analyze pertinent financial data or appraise the adequacy of collateral pledged.
Education - Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
Experience - Three (3) or more years of commercial banking or related experience.
Other - None
Master’s degree in business administration (MBA)
Credit analyst experience.